Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Teeth vs. No Teeth...THAT is the Question...

So, a new friend told me this story at lunch one day, and it was just so dang funny I felt as though I had to share. After all, a funny story should be passed on, right? Well, here goes...

My friend has a buddy who is from the South...we'll call him "BAMA" for the purposes of this entry. He is a good ol' boy, with proper manners and is as American as apple pie if-ya-know-what-I-mean. BAMA, being from the South, was dating a girl from the South at one point in his life (shocking, I know).

As they continued along the dating road, BAMA discovered that the girl he's dating used to be a crack addict. "Who cares?" you might ask. Bear with me, this tidbit of information will be important in a bit. Trust me.

"No biggie," he thought to himself. At the end of one of their dates, things started to get a little hot and heavy. She, in their throes of passion, decided that she needed to pay a visit to his Bratwurst. As she's about to do the deed, she asks, "Teeth in or out?"

BAMA pondered this for a moment, then declared, "Well, I've had teeth in my whole life, let's try teeth out." So, out they came and the next question was: "OK, lights on or off?"

After thinking for a split second, BAMA quickly proclaimed that the lights "definitely need to be off".

Apparently he was willing to experiment, but didn't want to actually see the experiment in action! :)


| More

0 comments: